Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WALL OF FAME. AND FRAMES.

Today was not a day to blog about chairs. Not after I called the carpenters over to get the frames up on the wall. It took very long, and many, many errors before we got to where we wanted to. And once it got done, there was no way I could write or even think about anything else. I am madly in love with how good it's looking! So, chairs coming up later . For now, enjoy my wall of frames, which I want should become my wall of fame. I hope you like it as much as I do.
The Wait.

Add caption

As they make their way up, one by one.

It wasn't easy.

Nothing ever is.

But peserverance counts. As does a measuring tape.

Last one to go up.

The boys are proud.

The reveal.

A little bit more.

And there it is! That's the Shalini Wall of Fame. Or Frames. Whatever.

From the left.

From the right.

Looks good from every angle!



My favourite obsession. Edie. Now you will never be too far from me!

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful....in my head I have always thought of doing for our stairs landing area :) your photo gallery looks fantastic . First follower of your blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thanks! I'm honoured. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wall of fame looks so good and adds so much character to the room..loved the striped chic too. Will be back for more here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will be happy to have you back. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey that wall of frames looks awesome! And yes Edie is my favorite too!!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ali. I absolutely adore Edie. I have current obsessions and she was a huge one! Hey and I'm going through your blog right now. Very addictive! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete